Fishing in Alaska is amazing from the picturesque views to the wildlife, however with that comes some unpredictability. We want to lessen that by making sure you are prepared for your fishing adventure. Here are some suggestions on what to bring that will help make your day run smooth.
- First and foremost please make sure to have your fishing license. You can obtain one online at www.adfg.alaska.gov
- Snacks and drinks can be brought in a small cooler or back pack.
- Layering your clothes is a good idea due to the change in weather from morning to afternoon.
- Light rain gear for those unexpected showers.
- Polarized sunglasses for the glare on the water.
- Last but not least your camera. You will want to have pictures not only of your fish but you might spot some wildlife.